- The Telesis 2 Student Training System is our second generation of student harness
and container innovative design.
- RI prides itself in providing equipment that is known for its quality, durability,
superior design and cost effectiveness. This product is offered specifically for
the purpose of training skydivers, taking you into the 21st century and beyond.
- The system is user friendly, offers tremendous features, is rigger friendly, and
an excellent investment.
- Highlights include:
- Transparent protector flap allows for quick visual inspection of the reserve pin
- The Telesis 2 is built in 4 sizes to fit canopy combinations from Raven 1/PD-190
to Raven 4/PD-340. The container has 4 planforms which are narrower and designed
to ride high on the student.
- Main Container
Features the new BOC main ripcord setup with pinless main ripcords. Standard Metal
Release Housings, 357L Magnum Main Pilotchute Solid Main Deployment Bag. Reserve
side J/M main deployment handle. The FXC Model 12000 AAD is available on the main
container with FXC main ripcords and Reserve side J/M main deployment handle (Cost
- Reserve Container
Incorporates the Talon 1-Pin Tuck-in Closure Flap designed for protection of the
reserve pin. A transparent protector flap allows for quick visual inspection of
the reserve pin. The Cypres control unit is also located in the top reserve pin
protector flap in a transparent window for the jumpmaster visual check. The new
molar reserve bag features the bridle with assist pockets during deployment. The
new Stealth reserve pilotchute known for its excellent launch capability nestles
into the molar reserve bag.
- NOTE: The FXC Model 12000 AAD is not compatible as a reserve AAD on the Telesis
2. The Telesis 2 is designed for square reserves only.
- Highlights include:
- Harness is quickly and easily adjusted and has three predetermined size locators
- High density floating Leg Pads for increased comfort and greater adjustability
- Standard 3-Ring, Adjustable harness utilizing the new RI-1 adjustable F.A.S.T. harness
technology with three predetermined size locators.
- Standard Risers, Toggles, High density floating Leg Pads for increased comfort and
- Two harness size configurations are available (A) Small-Medium-Large size locators
for medium to large planform containers and (B) a small version with extra-small-small-medium
locators for the small planform containers.
Building your Student System for your Operation
- The harness and container is provided with all the component parts of the reserve
- To complete your package, you must "add" the cost of the main deployment parts for
the type of training used at your drop zone.
- For Example: If your training is AFF-BOC only, the price of the AFF-BOC parts must
be added to the base price of the Telesis.
Note About Training Applications
- If your training includes both "Free fall" with a main spring pilotchute and AFF-BOC
the container can only be set up with ONE type of Main Over-ride Deployment (MOD)
handle for the "off-side" jumpmaster.
- You may choose either the MOD pillow handle for use with the spring pilotchute or
the MOD loop handle for the throw-out pilotchute. The MOD handles are not interchangeable
or compatible with either types of deployment.