The Voodoo's design makes it have a completely aerdynamic shape that slices through the air no matter what the position!
- Aesthetically Pleasing
- The heart of the design is the shape of the container system. The profile of the
container is curved from the top of the reserve to the bottom of the main resulting
in a completely aerodynamic shape that slices through the air no matter what the
attitude of the jumper in freefall. The container closing flaps are designed to
be easy to use yet completely secure in freefall.
- The reserve protector flap has been completely re-designed to use the most secure
tongue combination in use today. The side tongues hold completely and the bottom
pocket smoothes out the profile and keeps any lines from snagging. The internal
pin pocket protects the pin from being dislodged.
- The main pin protector flap is a streamlined variation of the upward closing flap
pioneered on the Telesis 2 and the Genera. Longer and more tapered than its predecessors,
it provides complete security and ease of use.
- The main side flaps and riser covers have been integrated into one piece units that
provide maximum coverage and protection while resulting in an aesthetically pleasing
design that compliments the lines of the rig.
- The BOC throw-out installation is integrated into the bottom main flap in such a
way that the main bridle is completely covered without the need of special flaps
or covers. A ZP main pilot-chute with a hackey or freefly handle and kill-line bridle
is standard. For those who prefer a pull-out (POP) deployment, easy to grip completely
secure handle falls readily to hand.
- The backpad has been designed to integrate with the reconfigured harness to provide
a new level of comfort and fit. A completely new yoke area provides a hinge at the
top of the container resulting in a better fit over the shoulder. Additional padding
makes comfort a key word in the Voodoo design.
- Full metal 3-ring housings are standard. Both the 3-ring and reserve ripcord housings
have been lengthened and are attached to their pockets with clamps. The cables remain
fully covered and protected in all attitudes at all times.
- The reserve container: The reserve deployment bag has been designed to allow even
greater ease of packing. At the same time, it provides a firm base for the Stealth
pilotchute and contributes to even better launches than what the Stealth is known
- Security and Comfort
- Total Articulation
- The harness design and geometry have been designed to
provide a level of fit and comfort unmatched by any other to date! The yoke
area has been lengthened as well as the upper main lift web (MLW) to lower the 3-ring
position and the chest strap. The angle of the yoke has been re-shaped and tailored
to provide maximum security and comfort in a head down position.
- The Multi-Flex harness configuration is standard provided an unequaled level of
comfort and flexibility. New custom built ring hardware made specifically for RI
and this application is used in the chest position. This hardware is forged flat
and eliminates he pressure points and discomfort associated with previous designs.
At the same time its use results in better articulation and freedom of movement
in all attitudes.
- The "in-set" horizontal back strap has been designed to "snug" the container to
- The lower main lift web/leg strap configuration features a totally new design that
results in an unparalleled level of fit and comfort. Call the "V-Flex" configuration,
it provides fully independent adjustment around the upper leg while at the same
time total articulation around the hip ring. Coupled with our well known double-wide
leg strap/pad design, the comfort must be experienced to be believed. - Ask any